Facebook status updates in 2009 on batteries, bits and bytes. We are doing well!
- has a piece of equipment on her mind – the Canon G10.
- *hearts” her plastic purple toy camera, but how to load the bloody film in?
- Just like different pairs of shoes are worn for different occasions, different cameras are used for different purposes. Rationalized justification for having a compact, a toy holga and a G10 at the same time.
- pleased with the photography course! She may not be technically savvy, but definitely able to go beyond the “auto” and the “scn” mode now. Speaking the language of shutter speed, ISO, and apeture now. 🙂
- Damn, the newly launched Kindle International edition, with wireless 3G delivery will be available for 100+ countries, but not available for Singapore. 😦
- I never thought I will say this to a piece of plastic that runs on batteries, but you complete me. So begins my codependency on the iPhone. It can pinpoint my exact location and I can now facebook stalk anytime. A great start to the relationship.
- The st(r)ains in the relationship are showing. I hate the way my oily face is imprinted on your screen.
- Sorry iPhone, there’s a contender for my affections. Something which re-*kindles* my passion. 🙂
2009: Acquired far too many things that run on batteries. Let’s count – A Holga toy camera, a Canon G10, an iPhone 3GS, an Amazon kindle.
Trigger-happy, app shopping-happy, e-book shopping-happy.
Irritated the hell out of Mr. Cinical coz gadgets are snazzier than those he (a true geek) has. Not bad for someone whose first camera was purchased in 2008, Still do not know how to operate the DVD player at home. 🙂
Did i mention that I like reading the BITS Technology blog on NY Times? It’s on my google reader, along with NYT’s Fashion & Style.
Plans for 2010: No more gadgets for next 6 months. Cut up credit card. Take more photos! Read more (electronically)! Resolve not to be person who play/punch incessantly with/at battery-operated devices when someone is talking to me.
Picture credits: Etsy