My new toy deserves a post of its own…. 🙂
Isn’t it adorable? A throwback to the retro age.
A random conversation with the sales lady while I was buying a bag for it.
Lady: Oh, your camera is so cute. Is it a good camera?
Me: No, the images might come out blurry and it’s not sharp like a digital camera
Lady: Why do you buy it??
Me: Because it can take imperfect pictures. Imperfect pictures can be beautiful.
I was also drowning myself in the instruction manual. I like the part on “simple suggestions”. It’s plain simple. 🙂
- Always check to see that the lens cap has been removed before taking a picture
- Always take pictures with the sun behind the camera
- Always hold the camera steadily and firmly against one’s face
- Always press down the Shutter Release Button gently to avoid jerking
- Always advance the film until the next Frame Counter number appears in the Frame Counter Window after a picture is taken
- Always load or remove films in a dark place
- Always use the flash when taking pictures in shades or an insufficiently lit-up room
- Never take pictures with an object distance of less than 3.25ft
- Always clean the lens only with a piece of soft and smooth cloth..